- Jericho: Cool ambiance, amazing modern Mediterranean dishes.
- Yafo-Tel Aviv: Fancy with amazing modern Israeli cuisine.
- Ramsses: Cool outdoor bar in Yafo
- Orna & Ella: Every dish is amazing, including dessert.
- Vitrina & America: the best burgers. Vitrina hast better fries, Americana better sitting situation.
- Sqirl: Breakfast or lunch. Amazing bowls, bread, jams.
- Gjelina: Amazing pizzas and vegetable dishes.
- Gjusta: From the Gjelina family, a more casual (but beautiful place) with great pizzas, smoked fish, pies.
- Enya: Amazing sushi. Very small place, the best nigiris.
- Monzo: The best udon, made by hand.
- Lula Café: a classic. Breakfast, lunch or dinner. The cold peanut noodles and beat bruschetta are a must.
- Reno: Best pizza and burrata. Tuesdays are 2×1.
- Juno: Best sushi. Quiet and fancy dishes, but amazing quality.
- Yuzu: Great sushi, more creative. Good prices.
- Mindy’s Hot Chocolate: Amazing for brunch or lunch. Salmon bagel, smoked fish toast, mac & cheese.
- Avec: Small sharing dishes. Focaccia and all the veggie dishes are excellent.
- Bad Hunter: Vegetarian-forward. Amazing ambiance, cocktails, and every dish.
- Scofflaw: Favorite bar, great music, and freshly baked free cookies at 12am.
- Sadelle’s: The best bagels and lox, and the most beautiful place (Wes Anderson type)
- KazuNori: Handrolls only, and needless to say, they are perfect.
- ABC Kitchen: Every dish is exceptional
- Upland: exceptional- try a pasta and a fish, and the hen of the woods mushroom!
- Vinegar Hill House: for brunch, it’s the coolest vibe
- Bar Moga: The best vegetarian ramen and amazing cocktails