I know looking at videos is not always and not everybody’s way to learn, and also, I get lonely. So this is why I offer hands-on cooking classes to whoever wishes to learn skills that will last for a lifetime. I’m located in the amazing neighborhood of Pilsen in Chicago, and classes are held in my apartment. My focus is always on flavor, without leaving aside a big nutrition component and international inspiration. From knife skills to presentation, all cooking levels are welcome. Email me for information about joining a weekly group class or starting a new one: email@example.com
- Moden Mediterranean: Dips, bread, vegetables, street food.
- Italian: Fresh pasta, pizzas, salads.
- Healthy Mexican; tacos, esquites, chiles, aguas frescas.
- Easy Asian: dumplings, ramen, chicken with spices.
- Better Desserts: babka, banana bread, tarts, cookies.
- Breakfast & Brunch: Bagels, lox, granola, perfect eggs, grain bowls.